The 23rd edition of the must-attend event for Asia’s space industry, the APSCC 2020 Satellite Conference and Exhibition will be held in Manila from 17 – 19 November.
APSCC 2020 is where business leaders come together to gain market insight, strike partnerships, and conclude business deals. Incorporating industry veterans, local players, and new market entrants, the conference program reaches out to a wide-ranging audience. In broad terms, the three-day event follows these topical themes:
- Day 1 focuses on the geostationary satellite sector and the rapid changes this market is undergoing
- Day 2 highlights the NewSpace market, featuring innovative startup companies, as well as new initiatives from existing players
- Day 3 features discussions on markets, regulatory affairs, and other critical issues facing the industry. In addition, it includes: .
- The Youth Development Workshop for students interested in starting careers in the satellite and space industry.
- The 2nd annual NewSpace Pitch Competition, where startups share their plans with established operators, manufacturers and investors.
Various sponsorship packages are available to enable companies to maximize their visibility and interaction with APSCC 2020 attendees. From promotional branding to live events, APSCC 2020 sponsorships strengthen company profiles, visibility, and positioning across the Asia-Pacific satellite industry.
To discuss existing or customized sponsorship opportunities best suited to your brand and business strategy, please contact the APSCC2020 team at HERE.