2022 APSCC AWARDS
APSCC CALLS FOR NOMINATIONS
FOR THE 2022 APSCC AWARDS
Since 2004, APSCC has recognized companies and individuals in the satellite and space industry who has made significant contributions to the industry.
The APSCC Awards recipients are acknowledged for their innovations and achievements in the industry, as well as their leadership in developing and expediting the distribution of new services via satellite in the Asia-Pacific region. APSCC also has recognized individuals who assisted in the formulation of policies, regulations and technical standards in the industry through the awards.
2022 APSCC YOUNG TALENT AWARDS
APSCC decided that to ensure a healthy future for our industry and to attract and retain young talent to the satellite and space industry in Asia-Pacific we should create a way to recognize and incentivize these young leaders. In this regards APSCC created the Young Talent Awards to give the best of young staff encouragement and public recognition of their contributions to Asia-Pacific satellite and space companies. The APSCC Young Talent Awards aims to recognize outstanding individuals who are early in their career (typically aged 35 and under), working in the satellite and space industries in the Asia Pacific region.
The satellite and broader space industry are pushing the boundaries of human knowledge, bridging the digital divide and promoting the expansion of communications throughout the region, the world and beyond – and to do this the industry needs to recruit and retain young talent and energy.
Let’s work this together to support the future of our industry!
The APSCC – ISU Youth Development Workshop is a platform for the brightest up-and-coming engineering students in the Asia-Pacific region to connect with leading satellite and space industry experts and to learn more about the opportunities in the satellite and space sector.
The 5th Youth Development Workshop will be held on October 20 at the K hotel Hotel. This one day workshop consists of educational sessions including Satellite Communications Fundamentals, Satellite Communications Regulation, and Satellite Telecommunications Market Overview and a hands-on activity.
Don’t miss the opportunity not only learning about the satellite and space industry but also meeting the industry veterans for your future careers!
WHO IS THE WORKSHOP FOR?
- Undergraduate students and above who are interested in the career in the satellite and space industry
- New employees who works for the satellite and space companies
- Applicants with motivation to forge a career in space and satellite sector
- Applicants with academic knowledge and/or qualification
- The workshop will be conducted in English
- Although we accept all applications from undergraduates, undergraduates in the final two years of their engineering studies will have priority in case there is more demand than seats.
WHAT IS THE WORKSHOP FEE?
The workshop including all tuition and meals are provided at NO COST
HOW CAN I APPLY?
- To participate in the Workshop, complete the workshop application form here by August 31.
- All applications must be received after completion of all the required information.
- APSCC will send an e-mail confirmation by September 9 to the applicants if accepted.
- A printed copy of the official CONFIRMATION LETTER along with your identification card should be shown at the registration desk on October 20 to collect your badge.
If you have any questions about the Workshop, contact Ms. Chloe Song at +82 31 783 6244.
BRINGING TOGETHER SPACE
The APSCC Webinar Series is the most frequent and largest ongoing virtual event for the Asia Pacific satellite and space industries – incorporating industry veterans, local players, as well as new market entrants in a single platform to reach a wide-ranging audience.