APSCC is pleased to announce The 1st Annual New Space Pitch Competition will be held in Intercontinental Hotel Bangkok, Thailand on November 21, 2019. It aims to encourage New Space startups to share their thoughts on developing/growing the New Space economy in Asia with established satellite operators, manufacturers, and investors.
Join us to share your innovations with industry experts.
Who is the competition for?
New Space Startups that are based in Asia or are primarily located outside of Asia but have offices in Asia
How can I apply?
To participate in the Competition, complete the application form here by July 31. All applications must be received after completion of all the required information. APSCC will send an e-mail confirmation by August 20 to the applicants if accepted.
Create 8 minutes pitch
Only 8 minutes will be given to applicants to give a sales pitch with charts.
- Winners will be given 1 on 1 meeting with established Satellite companies
- Opportunity to pitch to real investors is being worked on
- Pitch mentoring and workshop
- 3 full days complimentary pass of APSCC 2019 Satellite Conference
- Market Accessibility
- Team Strength/Experience
- Unique Selling Proposition
- Possible impact and contribution to the Satellite Industry
In 8 minutes, you are expected to present yourself, as well as your idea in a clear and convincing manner.
As a guideline, you may wish to address the following questions:
- Who is your target audience?
- What your idea/product/service is about?
- Where is it to be used/adopted?
- When is it deliverable (time scales)?
- How can it be deployed/exercised?
If you have questions about New Space Pitch Competition, please contact:
Ms. Chloe Song at +82 31 783 6244