Graeme Shaw • Partner • ArgoSat
Dr Shaw is an innovative, respected technologist and business strategist with over two decades of progressive experience in the aerospace and telecommunications industries.
• Co-founder and Managing Member of Argosat, one of the space industry’s leading advisory firms.
• Managing Director of Antarctica Data Partners, a growth-phase Private Equity company investing in big data analytics, cloud technologies,
AI and/or machine learning
• CTO of Endurance Acquisition Corporation, a NASDAQ-listed SPAC focused on the space, wireless and data analytics sectors
• Expert in satellite engineering, telecommunications and business development, with extensive global experience in conceiving, designing,
selling, buying, financing, managing, monitoring and operating satellite and technology projects
• Has designed, sold or purchased dozens of satellite projects worth billions of dollars, as an executive at satellite manufacturing and
operating companies, and as a consultant
• Sc.D. from MIT in Aero/Astro