The APSCC Youth Development Workshop is a platform for the brightest up-and-coming engineering students in the Asia-Pacific region to connect with leading satellite and space industry experts and to learn more about the opportunities in the satellite and space sector.
The 3rd Youth Development Workshop will be held on October 4 at Shangri-La Jakarta Hotel. This one day workshop consists of educational sessions including Satellite Communications Fundamentals, Satellite Communications Regulation, and Satellite Telecommunications Market Overview and a hands-on activity.
Join the workshop and don’t miss
the opportunity to learn about the industry. Meet the industry veterans and be inspired for careers in the satellite industry.
Call for Participation
Who is the workshop for?
- Undergraduate students and above who are interested in the career in the satellite industry
- Applicants with motivation to forge a career in space and satellite engineering
- Applicants with academic knowledge and/or qualification
- The workshop will be conducted in English
- Although we accept all applications from undergraduates, undergraduates in the final two years of their engineering studies will have priority in case there is more demand than seats.
What is the Workshop fee?
- The workshop including all tuition and meals are provided at no cost.
How can I apply?
To participate in the Workshop, complete the workshop application form here by July 31. All applications must be received after completion of all the required information.
APSCC will send an e-mail confirmation by September 1 to the applicants if accepted. A printed copy of the official CONFIRMATION LETTER along with your identification card should be shown at the registration desk on October 4 to collect your badge.
If you have questions about the workshop, please contact:
Ms. Chloe Song at +82 31 783 6244