APSCC 2018 REGISTRATION
In order to ensure your place in APSCC 2018, pre-registration should be completed by September 21, 2018. All registrations must be received by the stipulated deadline after completion of all the required information on the registration process.
Please check out the registration information at Registration Information below prior to your registration. For your registration, download the Registration Form below and send the completed form to HERE directly.
Categories / Date
Register by August 31
|$ 900||$ 630||$ 560||$ 720||$ 630|
Register by September 21
|$ 1000||$ 700||$ 630||$ 800||$ 700|
Register on October 1-2
|$ 1200||$ 840||$ 750||$ 960||$ 840|
Registration will not be processed without payment, thus payment must be completed by the stipulated deadline.
APSCC 2018 Full Conference Package Includes:
- All sessions/panels
- Coffee Break & Luncheon
- APSCC Awards Ceremony & Dinner on 2 October
- Networking Reception on 3 October
- Young Talent Awards Ceremony & Reception on 4 October
- APSCC 2018 Official Program Guide
- APSCC 2018 Delegate Bag
Registration Confirmation / Receipt
APSCC will send an e-mail confirmation to APSCC 2018 Conference registrants within five (5) working days of receipt by APSCC; this should be retained for your records. A printed copy of the official CONFIRMATION/RECEIPT along with a business card should be shown at the registration counter to collect the badge and Conference Kit.
After September 21, you will need to register on-site at the APSCC 2018 Registration Area located at a foyer of Indonesia Ballroom, Shagnri-La Jakarta during registration hours.
Badges and Admission
The Official APSCC 2018 Conference Badge must be worn at all times for admittance to all conference sessions, social events and the exhibition. Exhibitor badges do not permit entry to conference sessions nor social events.
The registration desk will be set up at a foyer of Indonesia Ballroom, Shagnri-La Jakarta and will be opened from October 2 through October 4, 2018 on the following hours:
- 2 October : 08:00~17:00
- 3 October : 08:00~17:00
- 4 October : 08:00~15:00
Food and Beverage Function Tickets
Admittance to the food and beverage functions is limited to registered conference delegates with badges. Individuals not registered for the APSCC 2018 Conference will not be allowed to attend these functions. However, extra tickets are available for guests or visitors. Ticket purchase is available by September 21, 2018 and on-site in case of seats are still available.
- Reception: US$ 50 per ticket (3 October)
- Luncheon: US$ 50 per ticket (2 / 3 / 4 October)
- Dinner: US$ 80 per ticket (2 October)
- Paid registrations may be transferred to a substitute attendee if that person falls in the same registration category.
- All substitution requests must be submitted in writing prior to September 21.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing prior to September 21 and are subject to a US$100 administrative fee.
- Cancellations after September 21 or no-shows are not refundable.
Shangri-La Jakarta is the official accommodation for the APSCC 2018.
Kota BNI JL. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 1, Jakarta, 10220, Indonesia
APSCC 2018 delegates can enjoy a special room rate during the APSCC 2018.
Guest Room Category
|$ 160 Net||$ 180 Net|
Horizon Club Room
|$ 250 Net||$ 270 Net|
One Bed Suite Room
|$ 350 Net||$ 370 Net|
- The APSCC 2018 special rate will be available for reservation made by 9 September 2018.
- The APSCC 2018 special rate is only available with Group Code “APSCC2018”. Please make sure that you should select “Group” and enter “APSCC2018” at Corporate / Special Rate (Optional) area on the reservation webpage.
- The organizer does not accept hotel deposits or reservations.